Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Multi - Seasonal Tree

Several years ago I bought a red barked manzanita branch that had been sprayed white and had a plywood bottom screwed onto it.  Actually I traded some of my crafts for it but that is neither here nor there.  When I first brought it home I used it only for Christmas.  I have snow flakes and crystals that I put on it.  I found that if I added white stringed lights that it gave it a real punch.  Usually people admire it way more than my regular tree which isn't to shabby.  Anyway every time I put it away it got damaged.  I was loosing more and more little branches.  So one year I decided no more - it's going to stay out all year long.  So the 'seasonal tree' was born.  Today Valentines Day.  Really need a better Camera :) Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment